The competition office will be located at the Trans-border Centre for Active Tourism in Sobieszów at the address: Bronisława Czecha 14, 58-500 Jelenia Góra.
OPENING HOURS OF THE COMPETITION OFFICE:
Friday, May 26, 2017 – 4 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 27, 2017 – 6 a.m. till 10 p.m.
– THE COLLECTION OF PARTICIPATION PACKAGES – within the opening hours of the office participation packages for all runs (Ultra Chojnik, Chojnik Marathon, Heaped Half Marathon and Chojnik Vertical) can be collected. The packages can be collected only in person, after presenting a valid ID and signing the declaration (declaration template).
– COLLECTION OF FESTIVAL T-SHIRTS – the t-shirts can be collected within the opening hours of the competition office, at a separate post.
– LEAVING AND COLLECTING THE DEPOSIT – the deposit can be left and collected only within the opening hours of the competition office. The organizer provides deposit bags. The deposit will be placed in roofed closed spaces, however, we advise you not to leave expensive items. We do not check the contents of the deposit and do not take responsibility for it.
– LEAVING AND COLLECTION OF DROP BAGS, for the contestants of ULTRA CHOJNIK – the drop bags can be left at the competition office on Friday until 10 p.m. The collection of drop bags will be possible on Saturday between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
– FESTIVAL STORE – a festival store will be opened at the competition office, offering runners’ gadgets.