Athletic competitions – children in the centre of events
During Chojnik Karkonosze Trail Running Festival, children will be able to participate in athletic competitions. While the adults compete among themselves, soon after their last start (around 10.30 a.m.) the enrolment will start, closely followed by the competition for the little ones. These young athletes will compete in three age categories, on three different distances. Each contestant will cross a real finish line and receive a reward in the form of healthy snacks or a small gift.
- The competition is free of charge.
- During the competition the children must not be left unattended.
- Enrolment starts in the competition office on Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 10.30 a.m.
- The competition takes place in the open air. It may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
Artistic workshop for children.
The Trans-border Centre for Active Tourism will host art workshops. Each child who wants to take part in them, soon after the athletic competition, will be drawn into artistic activity. In the previous tears the children created such works as medals for their parents, they painted, made cut-outs, and played various skill games.
- The workshops are free of charge.
- During the workshops the children must not be left unattended.
- The workshops will start after the athletic competitions, on Saturday, May 27, 2017, around noon.
- The workshops take place in the open air. They may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
The festival space will be organized in such a way that it is friendly for families with children. This is yet another reason not to treat Chojnik Karkonosze Trail Running Festival as a competition that takes away the possibility of spending a nice weekend with the closest family and friends. In addition to the attractions mentioned above, there will also be a playground, a catering area, a bathroom and a baby changing table available. In the evening, during the award ceremony, there will be a bonfire and a concert.